Hungary is one of the most beautiful countries of the world, located in the central Europe, northwest of Romania. The country is the home of world heritage sites, second largest lake of the world and Europe’s largest natural grassland. Hungary is ranked 20th globally (out of 195 countries) on International Living’s Quality of Life index (2010) and 6th in an environmental protection index by GW/CAN. Hungary is a member of the European Union and a Schengen state. Higher education is conducted according to the Bologna System enabling students to transfer from one EU University to the other. Diplomas are consequently accepted everywhere in the European Union. Admission is now open for the 2013 and 2014 sessions.
Advantages and Benefits of Studying In Hungary:
- Hungary is one of the best places to study, being that the country is a member of the European Union and also a Schengen State.
- The tuition fee in Hungary are relatively affordable, compared to most other parts of Europe. Also, living costs are relatively low compared to the rest of Europe.
- You can study in quite a number of Universities in Hungary in English Medium. Courses are taken 100% in English medium but students will still have to learn the Hungarian Language for easy communication within the country.
- Many of the Universities in Hungary are fully open and available for International students. Hence, students can mix up with other cultures of other countries of the world.
- You can study in Hungary without IELTS or TOEFL.
- Work and study in Hungary is also possible but every student must remember that he/she has to learn the language first for easy communication.
- World Ranking for most Universities in Hungary are very good. Higher education is conducted according to the Bologna System enabling students to transfer from one EU University to the other
We have 2 standard Universities in Hungary;
- International Business School (Where you graduate with a degree from the University of Buckingham).
- College of Dunaujvaros- The University of Applied Sciences Hungary.
International Business School – Budapest is a vibrant, modern business school in the middle of Europe that attracts international students from around 80 different countries worldwide. More than 300 students from around the world choose to study at IBS every year. It is an Institution where you get the acclaimed degree of The University of Buckingham; where the British, American and EU accreditation helps you with your job interviews.
- Bsc in Arts Management
- Bsc in Management
- Bsc in Business and Diplomacy
- Bsc in Business and Tourism
- Bsc in Financial Management
- Bsc in Management with information Systems
- Bsc in Management with Languages
- Bsc in Management with Psychology
- Msc in Financial Management
- Msc in Human Resource Management
- Msc in International Business
- Msc in Marketing Management
Admission and Application Requirements;
- You send us a scanned copy of International Passport and O-level result.
- Student Pays Application fee.
Please note that the BSc program always start in September, the deadline of applications is 31 May.
The MSc program are full time and 12 months long (two semesters, from September 2013 to September 2014), but classes are Thursday and Friday evenings from 6 to 9 p.m. and Saturday all day from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- A Conditional Acceptance letter with payment details will be issued.
- After receiving payment (for BSc studies EUR 7500 – one whole year’s fee with the registration fee, for MSc studies EUR 5250 – the first semester’s fee with the registration fee) they issue a final Acceptance letter. Apart from this fee students pay their Residence Hall deposit and rental fee and their health insurance fee (about 250 EUR, paid cash in Hungarian Forints upon arrival in IBS).
Please note that there is no Hungarian Consulate in Nigeria, usually the Consul of Nairobi will travel to Nigeria in June or July and conduct interviews for 1-2 days. You will be informed in due time. Those who miss this interview date will have to travel to Nairobi for the interview.
Please also note that the Consulate wants among others bank account statements that prove that student has enough financial funds for at least one year’s stay in Hungary. There is no fix amount, but it has to be around 5-6000 EUR.
Finally please note that if student’s visa is refused, the school refunds the tuition fee, but NOT the registration fee (900 Euro).
Tuition fee for Bachelors;
The tuition fee for one semester is 3300 Euro + there is a 900 Euro one-off registration fee for non-EU citizens to be paid with the first semester’s fee. Non-EU citizens need to pay the tuition fee and the registration fee for the whole first year in one amount (2×3300+900 EUR=7500 EUR).
Tuition fee for Masters;
The tuition fee for one semester is EUR 5900. There is a one-time registration fee for non-EU citizens that must be paid with the first semester fee (altogether EUR 6800). The second semester fee of EUR 5900 must be paid by the end of January 2014.
The College of Dunaújváros was the first among the institutions of the Hungarian state higher education to receive an ISO 9001-2000 quality certificate; this being in accordance with the EU regulations. This is a super standard Institution.
- Business Administration BA
- Communication and Media BA
- Computer Engineer BSc
- Engineering Business Management BSc
- Materials Engineering BSc
- Mechanical Engineering BSc
- Teacher of Engineering MA
Double degree Program;
Students study and graduate with a Bachelor of Business Administration BA (Marketing) and in Engineering Business Management Bsc. This is an offer you must not miss.
Application and Admission Requirements;
- Scanned copy of International Passport and Scanned copy of O-level result.
- Student Pays Application fee.
- General Medical Test result. We will give you a Medical Certificate form which your doctor must fill.
- Short Curriculum Vitae.
- One recent Passport Photograph.
- Student receives Application Acceptance Letter with payment details. The student has to pay: 200 Euro: registration fee, 3550 Euro tuition fee, 500 Euro deposit and 600 Euro accommodation fee (for 5 months).
- After the above payment is received, student receives the Visa support documents to take to the Embassy.
- Applicant’s passport + copy (minimum 1 year validity)
- A filled visa application form which may be downloaded from the home page of the Embassy:http://www.kulugyminiszterium.hu/kum/en/bal/consular_services/Entry_of_Foreigners_to_Hungary/Visa_application_forms/
- 1 application form completed and signed
- One passport size photographs. The photos should measure 35 x 45 mm. The length of the face (hair included) should not be smaller than 25 mm or longer than 35 mm. The background should be in WHITE. A photo with shadows or colour changes is not acceptable
- Travel Insurance covering one month
- Parent’s or guardian’s bank statements
- Summarized statement from the respective bank to show the balance in Euros or Dollars (must be notarised)
- Letter from the employer
- Commitment letter from the parent or guardian that he or she will support the student during his / her education in Hungary. (must be notarized)
- Proof of sufficient funds of the guarantor – The guarantor must have adequate means of subsistence and stand surety for any costs incurred by the student in terms of health treatment, residence in Hungary and repatriation, for at least one academic year. The guarantor must have a regular income.
- Evidence of relationship with sponsor
- University letter, Proof of registration
- Evidence of fees paid, tuition fees and accommodation
- Conformation of Secondary Education results
- Students degree and academic records, Proof of studies: – equivalent Diploma or degree requested (legalized)
- The certificate of the receiving institution and the certificate of the receiving institution and
- An evidence of your accommodation in Hungary.
- The applicable Visa fee in Eur
PLEASE GO THROUGH OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION TO STUDY IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE; USA, UK, CANADA, GERMANY, NORTH CYPRUS, SOUTH CYPRUS, CHINA, UKRAINE, BELARUS, GEORGIA, RUSSIA, DOMINICA, SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES, JAMAICA, MALAYSIA, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, IRELAND, INDIA, DUBAI, GERMANY, HUNGARY, SPAIN, POLAND, PHILIPPINES etc.
Goldenchips Educational Services International (RC: 922480)
Like us on facebook today.
Suite 78, Nandu Plaza,
Plot 566 Ndola Square,
Off Michael Opara Crescent,
Wuse Zone 5,
PORT HARCOURT OFFICE:
Suite 13, Asiri Plaza,
50 NTA Uniport Road,
Opposite Ozuoba Primary School,