Ireland remains one of the best places in the world to study. Despite being an island nation, Ireland is jam-packed with things that make it a popular destination for students studying abroad. The Irish place a strong value on education, which is reflected in the country’s outstanding colleges and universities and its reputation for academic excellence. International Students always enjoy their studies in Ireland because of the promising diploma and the friendly people.
Advantages and Benefits of Studying in the Ireland:
- Universities in the Ireland have very high world ranking with thousands of courses available.
- British Education means quality education. It teaches you skills that are relevant and much sought-after by companies.
- Irish people are among the most enriching reasons to study in Ireland. The hospitality you enjoy as an International student cannot be compared with most parts of Europe. International Students will have the best of time studying in Ireland.
- Ireland has one of the best education systems in the world according to the independent IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2009 (Ireland ranks 8th in the world).
- The quality of the Ireland education system is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth Ireland has experienced over the last few decades.
- Ireland is a multicultural country that has never stooped welcoming migrants and visitors from abroad. By studying in the Ireland, you will have the opportunity to experience new culture and meet people from different backgrounds.
- The Irish visa is not too difficult if you are able to prove that you have enough finances to pay for your fees and living expenses.
We have 3 institutions in Ireland;
- DUBLIN INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION COLLEGE.
- The Institute of Education (The Pre-University College)
- Citas College
Dublin International Foundation College (DIFC
Dublin International Foundation College (DIFC) offers undergraduate and graduate foundation courses as a pathway to top Universities in Ireland and the UK. The campus is in the centre of Dublin City with accommodation on campus for over 640 students. DFIC is the Only independent college in Ireland whose foundation courses are approved by Irish universities. DFIC is approved by NCUK (Northern Consortium United Kingdom). That means students that finish from the foundation school is guaranteed a place in any of the following Universities in the UK or Ireland;
- University College Cork (Ireland)
- National University of Ireland Galway (Ireland)
- National University of Ireland Maynooth (Ireland)
- University of Limerick (Ireland)
- Queens University Belfast (Ireland)
- Waterford Institute of Technology (Ireland)
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology (Ireland)
- Athlone Institute of Technology (Ireland)
- Shannon College of Hotel Management (Ireland)
- National College Ireland (Ireland)
- Dundtalk Institute of Technology (Ireland)
- Queen Mary University of London (UK)
- Kingston University (UK)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (UK)
- Leeds Metropolitan University (UK)
- University of Manchester (UK)
- Liverpool John Moores University (UK)
- University of Liverpool (UK)
- University of Leeds (UK)
- University of Sheffield (UK)
- Sheffield Hallam University (UK)
- University of Bristol (UK)
- University of Bradford (UK)
- University of Huddersfield (UK)
- University of Salford (UK)
- Aston University (UK)
- University of Kent (UK)
Please note that the guaranteed placement does not include medicine.
Why study at DIFC?
- DIFC is located in Dublin, the capital of Ireland. Ireland is one of only two native English speaking countries in Europe along with the UK.
- NCUK will guarantee a place into one of NCUK Partner Universities or colleges to every student who successfully completes their International Foundation Year or Graduate Diploma course.
- Wide choice of Universities and Institutes of Technology colleges that students can apply to -11 in Ireland and 16 in the UK.
- Over 90% (95% in 2013) of students who successfully complete their University Foundation programs at DIFC are placed in partner universities each year.
- Class sizes in DIFC are small so students get individual attention from the teachers.
- Cost of fees and living expenses in Dublin are 30% less than equivalent course in London.
Students who wish to study Medicine upon completion of the foundation course can choose from any of the following Universities (Depending on their scores);
- Royal College of Surgeons (Dublin Campus, Bahrain Campus or the Penang Campus).
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN)
- St Georges University of London
- Charles University Prague
- Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- University of Debrecen, Hungary
International Foundation Program- 5.0/5.5 IELTS. Fee is 10,950 Euros. Your fee will increase if you score lower than 5.0 IELTS.
Application and Admission Procedures;
Student sends us the following scanned documents;
- Secondary School Result
- IELTS Result
- Data Page of International Passport
- Student Pays Application Fee
Student receives Offer Letter after 48 hours. After which students will be required to pay the full tuition fee directly into the DFIC account.
Student receives final Offer Letter.
Student goes to the Embassy
The Institute of Education is the leading pre-university institution in Ireland and has been preparing Irish and international students for entry to Irish & UK Universities for over 30 years. Studying at the Institute of Education will enable you get the Irish Leaving Certificate (ILC). The Irish Leaving Certificate (ILC) is the main exam taken by students in Ireland to enter all undergraduate university programmes in Ireland including all the top universities.
The Institute of Education is the leading pre-university institution in Ireland and has been preparing Irish and international students for entry to Irish & UK Universities for over 30 years. Students that want to study medicine, law, engineering and business courses in Ireland can do the ILC examination.
Amongst the universities in the Ireland where the Institute of Education have placed students are:-
- Trinity College Dublin (TCD) – www.tcd.ie
- Queens University Belfast (QUB) – www.qub.ac.uk
- University College Dublin (UCD) – www.ucd.ie
- University College Cork (UCC) – www.ucc.ie
- The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI) – www.rcsi.ie
- National University of Ireland Galway – www.nuigalway.ie
- Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) – www.dit.ie
Admission and Application Procedures;
Student sends us a scanned copy of O-Level result. This result is evaluated within one week and an Offer Letter is issued. After which the student will be required to pay the full fees and go for the Embassy Interview.
The tuition fee must be paid in full and in advance for the Irish study visa. Accommodation costs are 800 euro per month (including two meals per day, all laundry and electricity)
The CITAS College are a high quality school with 350 students enrolled from a variety of countries – Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Malaysia and China among others. Located in Dublin’s City Centre, the student accommodation and social activities ensure that students reach their full potential and enjoy themselves while studying. Also, a student visa allows for working part time while studying and full time during holiday periods.
- General English/IELTS (Up to 52 weeks)- Entry is every week
- General English And Diploma in Marketing, lnternational Trade, Communications or Web Design (6 Months)
- Diploma In Business Studies (6 Months or 1 year)
- Diploma In Information Technology (6 Months or 1 year)
- Diploma In Hotel Management (1 year)- February, June and October.
- Diploma In Tourism Management (1 Year)- February, June, October.
- Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management (1 Year)- September
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management (12 Months Full time)- September
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism Management (1 Year)- September
Application and Admission Procedures;
- Once we receive a completed application form, copy of passport, education documents & proof of funds the admin team will access the application and issue a Letter of Offer. This would take 3 working days.
- The student then transfers the tuition fee into the school bank account. The bank take 3 days for this transfer.
- The College will then issue a Letter of Enrollment and proof of bank transfer (needed to be submitted to the Irish Embassy in Nigeria). This takes about 3 working days.
- The College then posts the original documentation to Nigeria. This normally takes about 5 days.
- Students will then submit the documentation to the Irish Embassy in Nigeria. The length of time for the Embassy to grant the visa is normally about 3 weeks (but time does vary, sometimes its shorter, sometimes it takes longer).
- When the student is successful, they are free to travel immediately to Ireland.
- Should the student be unsuccessful in securing the student visa, once we received a email with the letter of refusal from the embassy attached, the college will transfer the money back to the original bank account with 48 hours (minus a €100 administration fee). The student may also incur bank charges, typically about €20.
- The student visa will be valid for 1 calendar year once successful.
PLEASE GO THROUGH OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION TO STUDY IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE;USA, UK, CANADA, GERMANY, NORTH CYPRUS, SOUTH CYPRUS, CHINA, UKRAINE, BELARUS, GEORGIA, RUSSIA, DOMINICA, SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES, JAMAICA, MALAYSIA, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, IRELAND, INDIA, DUBAI, GERMANY, HUNGARY, SPAIN, POLAND, PHILIPPINES etc.
Goldenchips Educational Services International (RC: 922480)
Like us on facebook today.
Suite 78, Nandu Plaza,
Plot 566 Ndola Square,
Off Michael Opara Crescent,
Wuse Zone 5,
PORT HARCOURT OFFICE:
Suite 13, Asiri Plaza,
50 NTA Uniport Road,
Opposite Ozuoba Primary School,