Poland is a member of the European Union. It joined the Schengen Area in 2007. As a result passport checks are abolished on Poland’s borders to Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Lithuania. It practically means that persons admitted to the Schengen Area can travel hassle-free between 24 countries of the Schengen Area without internal land and sea border controls, from Portugal to Poland and from Greece to Finland. Although Poland undergoes through a process of rapid economic development, the cost of living is still significantly lower than in most of the EU countries. A total amount of 200-400 Euros is enough to cover the basic cost of accommodation, food and transport. The cost of entertainment and participation in cultural events are also much lower than EU average.
Advantages and Benefits of Studying in the Poland;
- Poland is at the confluence of Western and Eastern Europe, and its culture is largely influenced by both regions. International students studying in Poland will enjoy the multi-culture.
- Studying in Poland will give you a European degree at a low cost.
- Poland is a European country, yet the living costs are still lower than anywhere else in Europe. International Students will enjoy lower tuition fees and cheaper student life.
- Poland is a relatively safe country with a low crime rate.
- You can study in Poland in English because many of the Universities have started teaching in English Medium also.
- Polish visa is not too difficult if you are able to prove that you have enough finances to pay for your fees and living expenses.
At the moment, we represent 2 major Universities in Poland;
- Medical University Of Silesia
- The University of Euroregional Economy (WSGE)
Medical University of Silesia is an institution which unites long- standing traditions with a modern, dynamic and highly international profile. Founded in 1948, occupies a notable place among the leading medical educational institutions of Poland and Europe, combining tradition with dynamism and competence in research and education. The Medical University of Silesia consists of five schools: School of Medicine in Katowice (the one that offers education in English language), School of Medicine with the Division of Dentistry in Zabrze, School of Health Care, School of Public Health, and School of Pharmacy with Division of Medical Analytics in Sosnowiec.
Clinical education programs are carried out in the university hospitals and affiliated institutions. An important part of the university is constituted by the Library with the computer center. There is also a well organized social and sport infrastructure. The Medical University of Silesia is the largest medical school in Poland. It was established on the 20th of March 1948. At first it was given the name Medical Academy and was placed in Rokitnica Bytomska. The name Medical University of Silesia was given in 1949.
Requirements for 6-year medical program in English;
- Notarized copy of high school diploma
- Original copy of high school transcript
- 3 Passport Photographs
- Scanned copy of birth certificate
- Heath certificate confirming no objections to take up medical studies.
5,000 Euros ($7200) per semester. This means that the whole year will be 10,000 Euros ($14,400).
Standard Flats of 2-3 rooms are prices at between $250 and $550 per month.
The University of Euroregional Economy (WSGE) was created by a decision of the Minister of National Education and Sport DSW-3-4001-689/TT/02 on 18 November 2002 and registered as private university under the identification number 115 (currently no. 257). WSGE, in its operation, uses European programmes. The most widely used one is the “Erasmus LLP”, thanks to which it is possible to exchange students and scientists from a number of research centers from abroad. Under this programme, the University also sends students to take internship in foreign institutions. The most important proof for successful implementation of these programmes is the creation of a platform, used for distance learning.
International cooperation has been a very crucial point at the University from its very beginning. For the last few years at the WSGE there have been young people studying from many parts of the world who have found a common language here. In the process of European integration and globalization good contacts with Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia and Africa are established. Please visit the University website at www.en.wsge.edu.pl
|S/N||Program||Duration||Price Per year|
|3 Years||2,500 Euros|
|3 Years||2,500 Euros|
|3.5 Years||2,800 Euros|
|2 Years||2,800 Euros|
|2 Years||2,800 Euros|
Application and Admission Procedures;
- Student sends us scanned copies of Educational Documents and transcripts.
- Student pays Application fee.
- A Skype interview is arranged with the University Representative.
- If student fulfills the requirements, then an offer letter is issued in two working days. After which student pays the full school fee directly into the school account.
- Student receives the final Invitation Letter after money has been confirmed in the school account.
- Student goes to the Embassy for visa Interview.
- Please note that there must not be more than 3 years of education gap.
- Bank Statement must not be less than $20,000 equivalent. This is to ensure that the visa goes smoothly.
- Accommodation is about 1000 Euros per year.
Below are the Polish Embassy Requirements;
- International Passport.
- O-Level result (Legalized and Authenticated by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Secondary School Testimonial (Authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Birth Certificate (Authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- General Medical Test result.
- Completed and signed visa application form.
- Biometric photo.
- Visa fee of 12,000 Naira.
- Health insurance.
- Bank Statement.
- Bank reference letter.
- Admission Letter.
PLEASE GO THROUGH OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION TO STUDY IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE; USA, UK, CANADA, GERMANY, NORTH CYPRUS, SOUTH CYPRUS, CHINA, UKRAINE, BELARUS, GEORGIA, RUSSIA, DOMINICA, SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES, JAMAICA, MALAYSIA, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, IRELAND, INDIA, DUBAI, GERMANY, HUNGARY, SPAIN, POLAND, PHILIPPINES etc.
Goldenchips Educational Services International (RC: 922480)
Like us on facebook today.
Suite 78, Nandu Plaza,
Plot 566 Ndola Square,
Off Michael Opara Crescent,
Wuse Zone 5,
PORT HARCOURT OFFICE:
Suite 13, Asiri Plaza,
50 NTA Uniport Road,
Opposite Ozuoba Primary School,