Romania is home to over 21 million people and the capital city, Bucharest holds nearly 2 million of them. Romanian is the official language, but English is spoken by 5 million Romanians, French is spoken by 4-5 million, and German, Italian and Spanish are each spoken by 1-2 million people. Romania is placed in central-eastern Europe at the crossroads between the West (Austria, Germany, France etc.) and the Orient (Turkey and Russia). On the map, you can find Romania to the west of the Black Sea and to the North of the Danube River. Romania became part of the European Union in 2007, joining its economy and social life with the great European nations. It is expected that by 2013, Romania will also join the Schengen community thus allowing free passing for citizens and residents within the borders of the member countries. Admission is now open for the 2013 and 2014 session.
Advantages of Studying in Romania
- Romania is a member of the European Union. Hence, a degree from the European Union is always seen as a higher degree than other parts of Europe.
- Studying in Romania gives you the opportunity to enjoy a cheaper cost of living than other parts of Europe.
- International Students in Romania are warmly accepted because of the multinational culture.
- Universities in Romania do not require IELTS or TOEFL as an entrance Examination. You are accepted as long as you have the basic requirements from your home country.
The Romanian-American University was founded with the purpose of promoting the American progressive educational values combined with the rich internationally recognized academic traditions of the Romanian educational system.
Due to its American soul, a considerable number of your courses will be taught by US professors visiting the campus or professors that obtained their teaching degree in the USA. Through its accomplishments, the Romanian-American University has consolidated its position in the Romanian educational system, and its activity has achieved new standards, necessary in the context of a harsh competition on the highly qualified labor market of the European Union and all over the world. By pursuing its mission and goals, the university succeeded in developing and consolidating a good reputation among Romanians and international companies.
Programs; There are 2 English Medium Courses in the University.
- Computer Science for Economics: It prepares students for the highly technological business environment in multinational corporations or within regional IT development teams.
- International Business: It prepares students for careers in International and multinational corporations where successfully coping within a diverse cultural background is vital to business production.
Non-EU/EEA nationals: 2,900 EURO’S/year
Other expenses include;
- Accommodation: 100 EUR/month (on-campus) – 250 EUR/month (private)
- Meals: 100-200 EUR/month
- Recreational activities: 100 EUR/month
- Public Transport: 15 EUR/month
- Books and supplies: 300-500 EUR/year
Romanian American University Application and Admission Procedures;
- Submit Certified Scanned copies of Educational Documents, Certified copy of birth certificate, Certified copy of International Passport and Authorized translation of Medical Certificate.
- Pay Application fee.
- Prepare for online Interview with Admission Staff.
- Letter of Offer is issued in one week if student is eligible.
- Student pays the school fees directly into the school account.
- Student receives the final Acceptance letter between 6-8 weeks after school fees has been received in the school account.
- Student Applies for visa. Visa process usually takes about 3 weeks.
Only October Intake.
Students are able to enroll in up to a year exchange program within a partner university in a country of their choice from the below:
USA, United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, France, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Germany, Iceland, Norway, The Netherlands, Italy
PLEASE GO THROUGH OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION TO STUDY IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE;USA, UK, CANADA, GERMANY, NORTH CYPRUS, SOUTH CYPRUS, CHINA, UKRAINE, BELARUS, GEORGIA, RUSSIA, DOMINICA, SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES, JAMAICA, MALAYSIA, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, IRELAND, INDIA, DUBAI, GERMANY, HUNGARY, SPAIN, POLAND, PHILIPPINES etc.
Goldenchips Educational Services International (RC: 922480)
Like us on facebook today.
Suite 78, Nandu Plaza,
Plot 566 Ndola Square,
Off Michael Opara Crescent,
Wuse Zone 5,
PORT HARCOURT OFFICE:
Suite 13, Asiri Plaza,
50 NTA Uniport Road,
Opposite Ozuoba Primary School,