Jamaica is the third largest island in the Caribbean and holds the enviable position of being one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world. The tropical island, a mere 4,411 sq. miles in size, is well-known for its infectious reggae music, terrific white-sand beaches, picturesque waterfalls and diverse topography. In recent years, the country has become even more popular as the world’s top track and field’s nation with celebrated sprinters like Usain Bolt, Veronica Campbell-Brown and Shelly-Ann Fraser. Much more than these, however, Jamaica is known for its warm, friendly people.Admission is now open for the 2013 and 2014 sessions
Advantages and Benefits of Studying in Jamaica
- Universities in Jamaica are of very high standard and their degrees are accepted all over the world. Some of the Universities also offer the UK degrees.
- Jamaican’s are very friendly people, hence the environment is very conducive for learning.
The University College of the Caribbean (UCC) is an independent Caribbean university providing quality education since its inception in 1976. The University prides itself on providing world-class learning, a rich and diverse curriculum and dedicated faculty who are not only academicians but also accomplished practitioners. The University offers a range of accredited associate, bachelor and master degrees geared primarily toward the business and information technology industries as well as the education and law sectors. UCC academic partners include leading universities in the US and UK. International partnerships include Florida International University (FIU), the University of London (UOL) and the Commonwealth of Learning. The University has been making significant investment in new buildings, information technologies and a state-of-the art library as it seeks to build capacity and relevance.
- UCC programmes are accredited by the recognized regional Accreditation Body, and the institution is regarded as one of the top private universities in the Caribbean. UCC is an affiliate/recognized Institution of the University of London (UOL). UOL is internationally accredited and recognized as one of the most prestigious universities in the World.
- UCC’s main campuses are located in Kingston and Montego Bay, Jamaica, in the main tourist resort areas. Jamaica is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and enjoys an idyllic tropical maritime climate in the Caribbean.
- Kingston and Montego Bay are medium-sized, safe, suburban cities located approximately 935 kilometers (75 minutes) south of Miami, USA.
- UCC has been making significant investment in new buildings, information technologies and a state-of-the art library as it seeks to build capacity and relevance.
|Cost USD per
|ASc. in Business Administration||19 – 24 months||63||7,500|
|ASc. in Management Information Systems||19 – 24 months||63||7,500|
|ASc. in Tourism and Hospitality Management||19 – 24 months||63||7,500|
|ASc. in Accounting and Financial Management||19 – 24 months||63||7,500|
|BSc. in Business Administration||3 – 4 year||120||7,500|
|BSc. in Marketing||3 – 4 year||120||7,500|
|BSc. in Human Resource Management||3 – 4 year||120||7,500|
|BSc. in Information Technology||3 – 4 year||124||7,500|
|Master of Business Administration||16 Months||42||10,000|
|Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration||16 Months||42||10,000|
|Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration||16 Months||42||10,000|
|Programs||Duration||Full Total No. of Courses||Total Fees
(£)payable to UOLfor
Standard Entry Route
(USD)payable to UCC per
|BSc. Accounting and Finance||3 Years||12||£3528||7,500|
|BSc. Business Administration with Marketing||3 Years||12||£4165||7,500|
|BSc. Management||3 Years||12||£3678||7,500|
|BSc. Economics and Finance||3 Years||12||£3678||7,500|
|BSc. International Relations||3 Years||12||£3678||7,500|
|BSc. Mathematics and Economics||3 Years||12||£3528||7,500|
|BSc. Psychology||3 Years||3 years||£3900||7,500|
|Bachelor of Laws (LLB)||3 Years||3 years||£4291||7,500|
|Diploma in Law||1 Years||4 + English for Legal Professionals||£1422||7,500|
|MSc. Environmental Management||2 Years||10||£9600||10,000|
|MA Education||1 Years||4 + dissertation||£9840||10,000|
- Clear scanned copy of your International Passport.
- O-Level result (Notarized with red seal).
- General Medical Test result (Notarized with red seal).
- Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate (Notarized with red seal).
- Students pay an Application fee.
- Offer Letter is received 2 weeks after Application.
- Student then has to pay the full fees directly into the school account.
- Final Letter of Acceptance and Visa acceptance Letter is issued within 2 weeks after money has been received in the school Account.
- Student then buys a ticket and goes to Jamaica.
- School representative picks up the student and begins classes.
Student Housing (Accommodation)
Housing is available in proximity to the UCC’s two city campuses (Kingston and Montego Bay). Students may opt for accommodation in a hotel, private home or apartment. Cost of housing averages at US500 per month.
Note: Please contact us Immediately if you are still interested.
PLEASE GO THROUGH OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION TO STUDY IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE; USA, UK, CANADA, GERMANY, NORTH CYPRUS, SOUTH CYPRUS, CHINA, UKRAINE, BELARUS, GEORGIA, RUSSIA, DOMINICA, SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES, JAMAICA, MALAYSIA, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, IRELAND, INDIA, DUBAI, GERMANY, HUNGARY, SPAIN, POLAND, PHILIPPINES etc.
Goldenchips Educational Services International (RC: 922480)
Like us on facebook today.
Suite 78, Nandu Plaza,
Plot 566 Ndola Square,
Off Michael Opara Crescent,
Wuse Zone 5,
PORT HARCOURT OFFICE:
Suite 13, Asiri Plaza,
50 NTA Uniport Road,
Opposite Ozuoba Primary School,