Some North American countries we can help you to study...
United States is one of the most sought after destinations for pursuing higher education by International students. With more than 3, 600 accredited higher educational institutions and a wide variety of courses to choose from, United States provides an opportunity for students to pursue a career of their choices.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN THE UNITED STATES:
- Global Focus
- Ability to work and Study
- Training and Research Programs
- Worldwide Recognition
- Scholarship Possibility
We represent a variety of Schools in the USA and a few of them are;
- LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
- AMERICAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN- Stevens Point
- Western KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY
Liberty University was Founded in 1971. Liberty University is the largest private university in Virginia, offering more than 60 accredited programs of study. The campus boasts top-notch facilities and state-of-the-art technology.
Notice: Tuition fees and Accommodation is an average of 30,000 USD per year.
The American National University is one of the best Universities in the United States of America. With International Students from as many as 100 countires worldwide, ANU has proven to itself again and again. ANU is dedicated to providing you with a high-quality, accessible, and affordable education offering programs in health sciences, technology and business.
Bachelor Degree Programs;
- Business Administration- Accounting
- Business Administration- Management
- Health Care Management
- Information Technology
- Masters in Business Administration
Tuition fee: Bachelors: 14,000 USD per year
MBA: 11,000 USD per year (2 years program)
The University of Wisconsin- Stevens Point (UWSP) is a public University located in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Founded in 1894 as a teachers' college, UWSP is one of 13 universities in the highly regarded The University of Wisconsin system. Stevens Point is safe and welcoming American College town with a population of 25,000. They have an average class size is 28, which makes it very easy for teachers to connect with students.
Tuition fee: 15,260 USD
Campus Housing: 3,788 USD
Campus Meal Service: 2,750 USD
Required Medical Insurance: 810 USD
Personal Expenses: 750 USD
N.B: School fee is paid after visa is issued.
Western Kentucky University is a public university in Bowling Green, Kentucky, USA. It was founded by the Commonwealth of Kentucky in 1906, though its roots reach back a quarter-century earlier. WKU has a student body of over 21,000 students. WKU was ranked 33 in US News and World Report's 2013 edition of Best Colleges and Regional Universities (South).
Potter College of Arts and Letters
Gordon Ford College of Business
College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
College of Health and Human Services
Tuition fee, Accommodation, Health Insurance, and feeding: Average of 22,084 USD.
N.B- School fee is paid after visa is issued.
California Flight Center is an international standard pilot school, based in Los Angeles, Long Beach that has been in operation since 2001 under FAA regulations. California Flight Center is the largest pilot school in California with highly experienced professional instructors.
WHY CALIFORNIA FLIGHT CENTER?
- No. FAA Licensed. 1 in the world.
- The shortest training duration for 6 months only.
- Airport location which has great weather all year round.
- The number of training aircraft fleet by 24 units.
- Individualized learning with a personal system (one on one).
- Education with a total of 315 flight hours.
- Using a sophisticated simulator Red Bird FMX (full motion) FAA
- Single Engine Cessna 152: 4
- Single Engine Cessna 172 SP: 6
- Single Engine Cessna 172 S G1000: 10
- Single Engine Tampico Tb-9: 1
- Single Engine Complex Pa -28R-201: 1
- Multi Engine Piper PA-34 Seneca : 1
- Multi Engine Piper PA-44 Seminole : 1
- Student fills up the Admission Form and submits the scanned copies of educational documents, transcripts and ID card to us.
- Student pays application fee.
- Student receives Offer Letter from California Flight Center after a week.
- Student will be scheduled for Pilot Aptitude Test, English Test, Interview and Medical Class II.
- Student will then transfer the first installment + accommodation charges.
- After evaluation, student will sign the Training Contract and will fill up the I-20 Form for Visa.
- Student receives the I-20 and SEVIS to apply for Visa
- Student applies for visa.
- Student books the flight ticket for America and gives Goldenchips the scanned copy for a pick-up in America.
- Minimum age is 17 years old and above
- High school diploma or equivalent from any department
- Medically fit
Cascadia Community College is an American community college located in Bothell, Washington on a shared campus with the University of Washington, Bothell. In 2013 Cascadia community College had a total of 4,703 students which has grossly increased in 2014. The average class size of the college is 24 which makes it better than most colleges and Universities in the United States. Over 50% of the students work while going to college, which is the highest in the state. Cascadia shares a beautiful campus with the University of Washington, including a library, events centre, bookstore, several eateries, and over 50 acres of wetlands.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN CASCADIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- The Number 1 transfer success rate (65-70%) to the University of Washington.
- Cascadia students have been admitted to top universities in the US including Cornell, U. of Michigan, U. of Wisconsin, USC, George Washington U., Syracuse U. and others
- Ranked Number 2 in “America’s Best Community Colleges” by Washington Monthly in 2007
- One of the “greenest” colleges with the very first Environmental Technologies and Sustainable Practices degree in Washington
- More than 33% of full-time faculty hold Ph.D or multiple Masters degrees
- In 11 years, Cascadia has produced three current college presidents and one interim college president
- Recognized by the National Wildlife Federation for excellence in habitat restoration (wetlands)
- The only two-year college in the US developed to be integrated with a Tier 1 Research University
- International students are expected to pay a sum of $9,355.
- Other expenses include Books and Supplies, Health Insurance, Accommodation and other miscellaneous will cost about $9,000 per year.